Repair Program Application
To apply for the Habitat for Humanity of Greater Dayton Repair Program, you must do the following:
- Complete the following application form and click the submit button at the end
- Submit the following documents:
- Proof of Income - Proof of income sources for all members of the household. For example, the 2 latest months of pay stubs, child support, Social Security awards letter, and/or pension benefits statement.
- Current Mortgage Statement
- Proof of Property Insurance - The declaration page from your insurance policy
- A Current Utility Bill
- Property taxes must be current. If on a payment plan, provide proof of plan and at least 3 recent payments.