Are you in need of critical home repairs?
Habitat’s Critical Home Repair program is an extension of our mission to build strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter. It helps families maintain and stay in their homes, and contributes to neighborhood stabilization and revitalization.
Repairs can be interior or exterior work performed to alleviate critical health, life and safety issues or code violations, including a change to or repair of materials or components.
For more information about our critical repair program please call 937-586-0860 for more information about the application process.
- Home must be owner-occupied
- Home must be located in Clark, Greene, or Montgomery County
- Household income must meet program guidelines
- Payment may be required
- Mobile homes are not eligible
Past repairs have included:
- Accessibility: wheelchair ramps, stair lifts, moving washer/dryer to first floor
- Replacement/repair HVAC, electrical, and plumbing
- Water heater replacement
- Roof repairs/gutters/windows
- Exterior painting, minor exterior and cosmetic updates
- Repairs of code violations to prevent further fines
How to apply
If you are in need of critical repairs, meet our basic requirements, and would like more information on how to apply please call 937-586-0860.