Personal Contact Information Collected; What HFHGD does with it
HFHGD may request from you, or you may volunteer to provide, your contact information, including your name, mailing address, phone number(s), social media handles and email address(es). HFHGD may, by way of example, use your contact information to:
- Send you additional information about HFHGD and its programs or events.
- Process a donation or payment and provide you with a receipt or acknowledgment.
- Clarify or obtain information about a donation or about information you requested.
- Enroll you in programs, events or activities in which you elect to participate.
- Manage your account and provide you with customer service.
- Perform other functions as described at the time HFHGD collects information.
HFHGD will not share or sell your information with vendors, sponsors, service providers or any other third party. If you make a donation or otherwise provide your information, HFHGD may contact you from time to time about opportunities to make additional donations or to provide information about HFHGD.
You always have the right to opt out of future communications from HFHGD, as instructed in communications you receive, or by contacting us by mail or email:
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Dayton, Inc.
115 W. Riverview Ave.
Dayton, Ohio 45405
Telephone: 1-937-586-0860 x12
Credit Card and Billing Information
In addition to your contact information, when you make a donation or purchase, HFHGD asks for your billing address and credit card or other financial services information. HFHGD and our banking agent will not share your credit card/bank information with any other third party, nor will we retain your credit card/bank information.
Links to other sites
This Website may contain links to other sites that may collect your personal contact information. HFHGD is not responsible for privacy practices and policies or content of these other sites.
[Updated January 2017)