- Habitat of Greater Dayton to Dedicate New Home in Trotwood
- July 25, 2014
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Dayton will dedicate a new home at 11 a.m. this Saturday, July 26. Located at 6706 Sandy Drive, Trotwood, OH 45426. This new home is built in conjuction with CESO, Dillard Electric, Outstanding Heating, Air, C. Brewer Plumbing, and many volunteers for Jason and Kynni Orwig and their five children.
- Habitat For Humanity To Hold Garden Party Gala
- July 10, 2014
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Dayton and sponsor PNC Bank will hold a “Habitat in the Hamptons” gala from 5:30 to 11 pm Saturday, July 12 at Fox Ridge Estates, Beaver Valley Road, Beavercreek Ohio.
- Community invited to open house and dedication for Habitat for Humanity of Greater Dayton.
- June 25, 2014
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Dayton invites the community to tour their newest Home at 5325 Fredonia from 4-6 p.m. The house has been rehabbed for the Matumaini family.